- Does the broker have a coherent and robust strategy for marketing my property?
- Will the broker personally take the time required to give my property the personal attention needed for proper marketing? Or will my property be lost in twenty or more listings that the broker is already managing?
- Is the broker willing to invest in the marketing of my property by executing on a substantive marketing campaign at his own expense?
- Does the broker’s company have a dedicated staff person to manage the marketing efforts for his listing portfolio?
- Do the broker and I communicate well? Are we on the same page? Do I trust him to be honest with me and fulfill executing on the items in which he has committed?
- Engage a well-regarded photographer to create professional images to be used in electronic and print marketing pieces.
- Produce professional color brochures to be distributed to the Mountain Village and Town of Telluride regional offices.
- Display the property prominently in the Mountain and Town of Telluride Main Street office windows, office lobby, and his personal office.
- Submit the property to the Telluride Multiple Listing Service (MLS) with photography.
- Upload the property information to his personal website, the local Telluride Real Estate Corp website, the Christie’s International Realty website for broad internet reach.
- Include the property on the next Telluride Association of Realtor’s broker tour.
- Send an email blast to all regional brokers with information regarding the new listing.
- Send an email blast to his proprietary list of interested Telluride buyers.
- Mail a postcard introducing the property to select local property owners with notification of the new availability of the property. Local property owners often have an interest in acquiring new property or very frequently have friends who have been considering purchasing property in the Telluride region.
- Personally host all regional TREC brokers to the property to maximize property exposure and understanding.
- Hold regular open houses of the property.
- Advertise the property in the Telluride Daily Planet throughout the listing period during prime weeks of every selling season.
When you choose to work with me, you’re not just getting an agent who uses the best tools and technology to sell your property for the most amount of money in the least amount of time. You’re getting transparency and instant communication throughout the entire process, so you can relax knowing every detail is taken care of. I custom tailor property marketing strategies to target where buyers are looking – both online, in Telluride, and in person. I will make your listing stand out with the best photography, video, and content.
I strive to put into place the most effective marketing strategies each season; which includes a combination of print and online marketing efforts. Print advertising is placed in regional Telluride magazines and newspapers. Digital advertising and outreach is obtained through careful analytics, targeted audiences, and strategic ad placement. Email newsletters are sent to my database on a regular basis to ensure my network, the brokerage community, and interested buyers know about your listing. You also get the benefits of Telluride Real Estate Corp and Christie’s , a technology-driven real estate company with innovative tools and exclusive programs to help me better serve my clients.